Sunday, February 24, 2013

Laughter Is Good For The Soul

For about 3 and a half hours today I have been laughing at myself! Why you ask? Well I am attempting to make a rhyming game for my little ones and my computer skills are not as superb as I thought they were.... after looking at several tutorials on YouTube about designing printables with PowerPoint (http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsStanfordsClass?feature=watch) I think I am getting the hang of it.

  Three things I  learned today:
1.  I need to increase my repertoire of graphic art!
2.  I need to increase my repertoire of graphic art!
                        and
3.  I need to increase my repertoire of graphic art!

Since I had to use some clip art for this activity I will only post  pics tomorrow of the activity and not a link for downloading.




No comments:

Post a Comment