Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pet Store

The best thing about Pre K is the Dramatic Play area. Dramatic play is beneficial on many different levels; social interaction, deciphering fiction from reality, role play, language development, and the use of symbols ( to name a few).
What do you find in a pet store? Fish aquariums, cat/ dog kennels and supplies, and birds among other things.
So, my son and I set to work making an aquarium using foam fish cut outs, sponge pieces and a hot glue gun. We also made a bird cage using a shoe box. My son is the best assistant teacher ever! Pictures of the end resort












1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your pet store idea - the aquarium & the bird cage came out great!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower:)

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete