Friday, January 3, 2014

Five for Friday : Linky Party

December was a very busy and awesome month for me! Lots of family time!! To start the new year off right, as it pertains to the blog world, I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for five for Friday's.
1
Winter vacation is over for the kiddos on Monday, but I do not report back until Tuesday! I took off an extra day in celebration of my 40th Birthday (which was New Years Day)
Yay, me!



2. 
Enjoyed a beautiful light show (Charlotte Motor Speedway)





3. 
I ran my first half marathon before the holiday break!

4.
My husband was able to be  home with us for 1 full week :) (without working)!!

5.
My prekinders are going ice skating for the first time next week

Enjoy your 1st week back, I'm actually looking forward to it! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment